Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Owners of PUSHed RP23s.
  • zippykona

This seems to be the way to fix non working pro pedal on the boost valve models.
    Did the performance dramatically improve, how firm is your firm setting?
    My shock had no propedal and really blows through the last bit of travel.
    I’d like both those issues sorted. I do have a long road climb at some point on my loops so would like a firm setting for that.
    Just had a monarch Pushed and there’s not a whole lot of difference between the 3 settings .

Northwind

I had an older Push’d RP23, it was good- the propedal seemed fairly standard as far as I recall, I do use propedal quite a lot. It was just that little bit more supple and quicker off the mark, a little bit coilier basically.

Could be wrong, but it seems a little bit like you have a couple of issues for which PUSH isn’t necessarily the right solution?

joolsburger
    Free Member

I had mine pushed by TF because I’m outside the standard tune range (or Fat if you prefer). The propedal is now nothing short of a total lockout unless I hit something pretty large and when propedal is off it holds up very well through it’s travel where it used to just bottom out and hang up on hits.

rickmeister

I echo Jools’s stout experiences… same for me and as a stout rider, it works fine now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Owners of PUSHed RP23s.’ is closed to new replies.