Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Own up . . . did your wife post this?
  • Esme
    Free Member

I realise I’m going to regret starting this thread, but just found this on another well-known forum:

However, he has always been slightly obsessed with his willy. This has been slightly irritating over the years, but I have learnt to ignore it (his obsession not his willy). Anyway, I have found out that he has been going on sex toy websites and had purchased false willy covers of different sizes, which I think you wear over your willy to make them look bigger. He has then been wearing them at sporting events under his cycling shorts!

chakaping
    Free Member

Yeah that was me.

😳

Was embarrassing when it slipped round the back one time.

philconsequence
    Free Member

In before the Hora

molgrips
    Free Member

which I think you wear over your willy to make them look bigger

No, my wife would’ve used correct grammar.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Mumsnet invasion again?

allthepies
    Free Member

Is he Polish* ?

* nationality not Mr Sheen stylee.

footflaps

I just use Cucumbers – much cheaper.

geoffj

just use Cucumbers courgettes gherkins – much cheaper.

teasel
    Free Member

Shuttlecock’s are where it’s at.

Apparently…

soobalias
    Free Member

this thread is useless without pics or links.

Esme
    Free Member

Soobalias, you’ll need to be his FB friend to see the pics:
    He then puts pictures of himself in his enhanced cycling shorts on Facebook

Davesport

I have found out that he has been going on sex toy websites and had purchased false willy covers of different sizes, which I think you wear over your willy to make them look bigger.

Can someone….anyone ! post a link puleez….I need one of these willy covers 8) My cod piece is worn out.

D.

binners

You need…

appledodger
    Free Member

That post was hilarious. Lots of responses asking why cycle shorts were needed anyway and it just being exhibitionist.

Write back and tell them it’s the same as those chicken fillet things that go in bras.

hora
    Free Member

He has then been wearing them at sporting events under his cycling shorts!

Must admit, if I loved lycra I’d have to wear a long top (a grower rather than just a shower).

Write back and tell them it’s the same as those chicken fillet things that go in bras.

Or the padding that Beckham uses on his undies ad’s…

binners

Are you suggesting that’s not all Becks packaging? Do you think he envious the limitless beauty of yours? 😀

Cougar

he has always been slightly obsessed with his willy

Well, duh, he’s male.

Coming up next on STW, ursines in rural defecation shocker!

IHN

Must admit, if I loved lycra I’d have to wear a long top (a grower rather than just a shower).

For the love of all that is holy, would someone please pass me the mind bleach…

Cougar

To paraphrase the punchline to a long joke,

Would you prefer one that works, or one that looks good in the shower?

hora
    Free Member

To paraphrase the punchline to a long joke,

Would you prefer one that works, or one that looks good in the shower?

Not really bothered or thought about it when its not ready for us. I’d only be bothered if I liked men/wanted them to like me in a certain way. To get girls naked you have to be interesting, funny and attractive first. Saying ‘I’ve got a large flaccid member’ – isn’t the same is it.

If we want to get carnal they’d want you to have a tongue like an electrical Eel.

philconsequence
    Free Member

be interesting, funny and attractive first by Saying ‘I’ve got a large flaccid member’ – isn’t the same is it.

DezB
    Free Member

Well, duh, he’s male ?

Like purchasing ‘willy covers’ is a normal thing?? New one on me that’s for sure!

IHN

Not really bothered or thought about it when its not ready for us. I’d only be bothered if I liked men/wanted them to like me in a certain way. To get girls naked you have to be interesting, funny and attractive first. Saying ‘I’ve got a large flaccid member’ – isn’t the same is it.

If we want to get carnal they’d want you to have a tongue like an electrical Eel.

That is, very possibly, the most Hora-esque post ever. Pure twisted genius.

Chapeau, sir, chapeau 🙂

Cougar

I wonder if I can change hora’s status to read “- Large Flaccid Member”? Hm…

hora
    Free Member

Are (us) men really obsessed by our penis’s?

I don’t think so. You’d only be obsessed if it was overly large or insignificant/or issues.

We are 100% obsessed with the opposite sex.

binners

Have you been taking some weird perverted medication or chemical compound to intensify your Hora-ness?

Its not some evil plot you’ve hatched to get it into the water supply? Infecting the entire country with a verbally incontinent deluge of unfiltered consciousness?

Dear lord!!! You’re pure evil, you madman!!!!!!

Cougar – please, please, please make it so.

Houns

Just checked out that forum

Garrrghhhhhhh!!

Even they have a board titled “am I being unreasonable?”

I clicked in this expecting a huge YES!! To pop up on my screen, but sadly it’s not a joke. FFs

maccruiskeen

He has then been wearing them at sporting events under his cycling shorts!

But what sporting events is he wearing his cycling shorts for – Cricket? Darts? Crown Green Bowling? Spectating at the Beach Volleyball?

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Own up . . . did your wife post this?’ is closed to new replies.