Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ow ow ow zit in my nose
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Look like Bobo the clown with a swollen nose, dear lord this smarts.

wwaswas

the world needs another irate clown 😉

Cougar

I’m glad it’s not just me. I don’t get many spots, but when I do they’re always in really annoying, random places like my eyelid or inside my ear.

klumpy
    Free Member

I occasionally get that after a bad cold. Didn’t occur to me that my swollen nose was an internal zit until someone suggested it.

So (that one time) I squeezed my nose, and it hurt. Then I squeezed it more and something “went”. I actually leaped in the air while recoiling from my hand, went blind for a few seconds, and blood and puss came out my nose, which made a change.

I highly recommend it. (I am not a doctor.)

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I’ve got one right between my eyes. Can’t really see it yet but it bloody hurts. I’m resisting the urge to start squeezing or pressing it.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I’ve got one right between my eyes. Can’t really see it yet but it bloody hurts. I’m resisting the urge to start squeezing or pressing it.

Quite often get tiny wee ones that you can hardly see under my eye brows. The most painful thing in the world. Squeezing and pressing mine are most definitely out.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

POIDH

Mintman
    Free Member

This thread is useless without pictures.

EDIT: wrong thread, sorry.

CountZero

The ones inside the nose are really painful, I’ve got one lurking at the moment, which doesn’t seem to want to do anything more than be painful. Ones above the nose, between the eyebrows, are equally painful, and a bugger to squeeze, although the relief when they finally go is tremendous!
    There’s always the temptation to draw a target on the mirror… 😈
    I sometimes get little tiny ones on my legs, which really burn when they get rubbed by trousers or something.

mrchrispy

Had a stonker once inside my nose, managed to pop it using the fat end of some tweezers for some purchase.
    Hurt like hell but the relief was biblical!

Mooly
    Free Member

I feel your pain. Theres not much worse.

metalheart
    Free Member

I used to get the odd spot inside my ears for some bizarre reason…. Man they hurt

I hope that having typed that that I’m not going to wake up tomorrow with one. 😡

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Beep Beep Richie!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ow ow ow zit in my nose’ is closed to new replies.