Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Overtrousers…which are best for keeping dry and warm without looking rubbish?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

Have just got a rather nice split in my Endura overtrousers and need some more.
    Anyone bought any decent ones lately?

zippykona

Happy with my Lidl ones.

househusband

Keela Scuffer trousers; plenty warm and dry enough!

Garry_Lager

Do you mean for walking about in? German army flectarns are great for hiking – wouldn’t be great for the bike, though.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Not for walking. Just for riding in.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Gaffer tape the split

quantockspaul
    Free Member

Keela Scuffer trousers; plenty warm and dry enough!

househusband, are these actually waterproof? Like the look of the stretchy material and not too baggy cut

bruneep

Gaffer tape the split

What I do with the wife is of none of your concern.

bigblackshed

I was about to recommend Endura Gridlock. Had mine for about 8 years. Used them solid for about 4 years.

tang
    Free Member

I got sugoi event trousers from the sale at bike discount.de for 68 quid. Wore them all day teaching on Tuesday, nice and dry!

somafunk

Berghaus Goretex Paclite, you can pick them up from around £70 ish

Trousers? For biking?

MTFU

Shorts FTW and stop being a girl!

😉

rOcKeTdOg

Army surplus goretex over trouseRS from EBay, mine cost £16 bought 2 pairs, cut one down into shorts. They rustle loudly but are very waterproof

choppersquad
    Free Member

I don’t think the strongest gaffer tape in the world will manage to keep my enormous package in check 😀
    I’ll check out the ones mentioned above….or MTFU and wear waterproof shorts and knee warmers for my dodgy knees.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

This is fortuitous, my altrua nevis OTs are mostly gaffer tape at this point and i have been looking at replacements.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Overtrousers…which are best for keeping dry and warm without looking rubbish?’ is closed to new replies.