Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Overtaking traffic in the middle of two lanes of trafic going in one direction
  • project
    Free Member

Is it legal for power rangers to overtake down the middle of traffic driving along the A55, due to delays caused by drain cleaning.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Why do you feel agrieved thatbthey will be home before you …… Just filtering innit !

br
    Free Member

I don’t need delays to filter, do it day-in-day out (probably best part of 10 miles per day).

druidh
    Free Member

You mean “filtering”?

project
    Free Member

so if the bus or lcv, moves slightly within its lane the power ranger would then be pizzaed between the other vehicle and the bus/lcv

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

filtering yup it’s legal but be careful you don’t knock them off/get knocked off as it’s a right pig for insurance, normally 50/50. Plus that’s the point of riding a motorbike ….why would you sit in traffic on something that’s 2 feet wide? just coz you iz jealous??

br
    Free Member

so if the bus or lcv, moves slightly within its lane the power ranger would then be pizzaed between the other vehicle and the bus/lcv

Nah, we also speed at every opportunity so are usually through before they even knew we were there.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Saw someone doing that last night on the M56 where it joins the A5103 into Manc – he had a very, very near miss too!

molgrips
    Free Member

I used to rip down the outside of queues of traffic on my (pedal) bike at full speed until I had an extremely near miss.. one bloke decided to do a u turn very quickly. Only extremely fast reactions and a fast handling bike saved me.

Cougar

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/Highwaycode/DG_069854

when filtering in slow-moving traffic, take care and keep your speed low.

Ie, it’s legal, so long as they’re not steaming past at escape velocity.

HTH.

molgrips
    Free Member

A friend of mine was also taken out whilst bombing up the inside of a queue – a car coming the other way turned right into a driveway where a thoughtful driver had left a gap

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Overtaking traffic in the middle of two lanes of trafic going in one direction’ is closed to new replies.