Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Overshoes – Broken after 5 rides
  • will
    Free Member

Well I bought some over shoes from Wiggle about a month ago.

They worked well, hoever on teh 5th ride out they broke. With the zip at the rear breaker off from teh material.

You think I can send them back and get a replacement?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I would think so, but you might be better asking wiggle that question.

Endura by any chance?

martyntr
    Free Member

My Endura's have suffered the same fate after barely 10 rides. The problem is I bought them in the spring and can't find the receipt. Do you think a letter to Endura with the offending overshoes may result in a new pair ??

ourmaninthenorth

My Endura's have suffered the same fate after barely 10 rides. The problem is I bought them in the spring and can't find the receipt. Do you think a letter to Endura with the offending overshoes may result in a new pair ??

Same issue last year, and i did have the receipt. But this still wasn't good enough for Evans, who were not prepared to send them back to Endura on the basis that they were sure the claim would be rejected. In the end , I agreed to buy a new pair at cost price.

Now, I am very careful how I treat them. They are road shoes only, so I try not to walk anywhere in them, don't pull up the zips too hard, and never put them through the washing machine. Fingers crossed!

stumpy01

I had the same thing happen to some MT500s that were quite a few months old.
    Sent them back to Wiggle & got a new pair shortly after.
    I didn't have the receipt, but the purchase is in your account history, so that won't matter.

I now always try & hold the zip shut as I do them up, and put the velcro tab across first seems to help too. This pair are into their 2nd winter now.

gtkid
    Free Member

had the same problem with a pair of altura ones, the retailer wasn't interested so I sent then direct to altura and got a new pair, which have been fine.

will
    Free Member

Interesting. Think i'll contact wiggle (they were the DBD Wiggle own brand ones)

Thanks guys.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Overshoes – Broken after 5 rides’ is closed to new replies.