Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Overnight storage in London
  • larkim
    Free Member

We’re planning the family holiday and on the way back from Devon we’ll be stopping overnight in London at the athletics World Champs. This’ll mean our bikes on the rear tow-bar carrier will need being left overnight.

Most likely option is to find a secure-ish car park with the hotel, use lots of locks and back it right up against a wall, but I was wondering if there were any special bike lockers etc for overnight storage in London. Most of the bikes are just Decathlon £350 ones, but there’s a £1200 one which has more theft appeal so whilst we’re insured, I’d still rather find a satisfactory option.

Any clever suggestions?

jam-bo

Any clever suggestions?

take them into your hotel room.

nickjb
    Free Member

Some shops do secure parking or London Bridge Cycle Park. That said I’d probably lock up the cheap ones and take the fancy one inside. In a big plastic bag if the hotel were funny about it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Worth contacting the hotel to ask if they have any secure storage. I’ve done it a few times and the hit rate is about 80%

larkim
    Free Member

Not got a hotel sorted yet, but hotel room is obviously a sensible option. Depends what we manage to find!

benp1

Nothing that obviously springs to mind

I left my bike in the luggage store for 2 nights when I stayed at a hotel last week. It was quite a fancy hotel too, might be an option for the expensive one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Overnight storage in London’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts