• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Over the Baas project – Talybont on Usk
  • neilc1881
    Free Member

We (Over the Baas) are a community project looking to build a pump track and mini xc course for the youngsters in Talybont (and for the enjoyment of visiting riders who fancy a bit of fun before heading up the Brinore tram road on the gap route). We have done lots of work approaching local businesses etc who have been very supportive. We have the go ahead from the community council and have a plot of land ready to go.

I’m posting this to see if any of you kind Singletrack folk would support us, as always a project like this needs money, we are raffling off 2 bmx bikes (a Ruption and a Mongoose) as well as another set of prizes that are more mtb based, a backpack, gloves etc. the draw takes place at the village bonfire night on Monday, if anyone was keen to buy a ticket they are £1 each, payable to my PayPal account (neil.d.coxATgooglemail.com). I think the easiest thing for me to do is take a photo of your ticket and I can email it to you.

On another note, the youths hit upon the idea of selling tshirts and hats in order to provide income for the maintenance on the track once it is built. These are available in the village shop for £10 adults or £8 kids sizes. I could arrange for these to be posted out for the cost of postage if anyone is interested, email me if you are. (See above address).

We are also on Facebook so you could like us there.

Thanks and sorry for the lengthy post!

IMAG0702 by neil.d.cox, on Flickr

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Over the Baas project – Talybont on Usk’ is closed to new replies.