Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Over bath shower screens
  • funkmasterp

Are they all a bit rubbish? Need a new one as ours has basically disintegrated. Most I’ve found have reviews along the lines of “leaks” or “bits break off” or “seals fail after a week”

Does anybody have recommendations up to £150?

johndoh
    Free Member

No particular recommendations but avoid ones from DIY stores and go to a local plumber’s merchant instead and ask them for a recommendation.

Bought our last two like that and they have both been fine.

wwaswas

We’ve had a hinged B&Q one for 5 years (was from their ‘posh’ brand – can’t remember what it’s called). I replaced the bottom seal after about 3 years with a £10 bit off Amazon, otherwise it’s just worked.

paule
    Free Member

I’ve no recommendations, but do have a nice folding your one I was going to sell… Unused, still in box, just realized it wouldn’t work with our bathroom design after we’d already had it laying about for too long to return! If that sounds of interest, I can get details to you

thecaptain
    Free Member

I got a fixed (not hinged) narrow one off eBay for a decent price and it’s been fine.

funkmasterp

Hi paule,

I’ve sent you a pm about the screen. If you wouldn’t mind forwarding the measurements if possible? Our house was built for Hobbits or Borrowers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Over bath shower screens’ is closed to new replies.