Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Ouya Console
  • B_Leach
    Free Member

Ouya Console Kickstarter

Oooffft: size of a Rubik’s cube, sexy controller, $130 all in, open source, heavy modding supported, droid, f2p, two fingers up at the archaic microsoft/sony/nintendo machines.

Meh: needs moar developers + games announcing, no mention of TF2 yet.

I’ve also had the argument with my very soon to be wife that digital distribution is the future of gaming, and that disks are a dead tech waiting to happen. Steam has already done the groundwork, so if Ouya is successful I reckon that it could be the push towards reaching this. Though I doubt we’ll truly see this until HMV and their ilk are dead (not necessarily a good thing)
    Her argument is that idiots won’t buy into it, and it screws developers out of customers with duff connections 😕

What do you lot reckon? I’m seriously considering putting in for the kickstarter! (hmm… 14 days left, maybe not, will be skint after getting married)

Cougar

I spotted this the other day. Having seen their ‘dashboard’ mockup and controller design, I’m expecting their development to be impaired by a large Microsoft lawsuit.

Looks groovy, though.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Yep there is no way Microsoft will let that happen with that dashboard.

What’s wrong with onlive?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ouya Console’ is closed to new replies.