Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Outlook- OK for you atm?
  • Ambrose

Any MS Outlook users here? Is it working for you? Mine loads but that is all, I cannot open emails, change folders etc. I’ve logged out and in again. Laptop turned off and on as well.

Cougar

The web site, you mean? Fine here, try clearing your Internet cache perhaps?

Ambrose

I’ve tried that- no change 🙁

Off to try a different machine…

gobuchul
    Free Member

Office 365? I hate it.

Why did they change the style of the main app as well? What used be very clear is now horrible.

Don’t start me on Sharepoint!

Ambrose

Great stuff- the other machine has just decided to shut itself down.

Ambrose

Repeatedly. It’s been months since i last used it and Avast is going bonkers. I give up. Beer o’clock I think.

beej

Remove Avast. Turn on Windows Defender.

If it’s months since you last used the laptop it’ll be doing a silly amount of updates.

roblane65
    Free Member

NO ! been an absolute pain the last couple days,and dam annoying.

Ambrose

I’ve managed to get in via Start, All Apps etc, but not directly via Firefox as I would normally do. The Office 365 Outlook App is properly complicated- where is my junk email? Where are all my other folders? But I can see my inbox and am happy to see that the new amplifier is on its way and that my original email to someone in Oxford has been bounced back- so I’ve resent it to an alternative address.

All seems fine on my tiny screen phone- I suspect that it is the laptop that is the issue.

Off for another beer 🙂 hic…

Ambrose

Sober, many hours later. Outlook seems to be back to its usual self.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Outlook- OK for you atm?’ is closed to new replies.