Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Outcasts on Beeb 1
  • thepurist

Pound to a pinch who reckons another ship from Earth will turn up at some crucial moment?

Bound to be – TINAS has realised he no longer merits a spaceship full of supermodels, so that’s got to end up somewhere.

and

Starship Troopers for instance, takes about five magazines worth to kill off a bug and Aliens is no better, where are the ray guns?

Read the book – the MI don’t mess about with daft automatic weapons in that 😉

As for Outcasts – I’ll give it one more go to see if it can dredge some interest from me.

Wookster

Wasn’t impressed really hoping it was setting the scene but not hopeful!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Ah, I should pay more attention to kid’s films

They aren’t kids’ films!*

*Okay, they probably are but I don’t care.

Harry_the_Spider

Everyone ready for round 2?

CHB

ready for round 2!

hels
    Free Member

I thought Jamie Bamber was in this (Apollo from Battlestar Galactica) have I been sadly misinformed ??

dobo
    Free Member

maybe mitchell is a cylon! no?

Cougar

Sodbox, is it episode 2 already?

*looks at the red light on the Sky box* oh, yeah.

GrahamS

Missed the first episode but saw the second tonight.
    Plot seems a little plodding and the dialogue is pretty poor in parts but it is still just about holding my interest.

househusband

Hmm… have watched two episodes now, doubt I’ll make it to three.

tony_m
    Free Member

I thought Jamie Bamber was in this (Apollo from Battlestar Galactica) have I been sadly misinformed ??

[Spoiler]
    You’ll need to watch Episode 1… 😉
    [/Spoiler]

After watching two eps, I’ve still not decided whether it’s a complete load of old tosh, or a “so-bad-it’s-brilliant” cult classic in the making. Then again, I did rather enjoy Bonekickers, so who am I to judge… 😳

gordimhor

Last nights show was so good I decided I’d rather work a backshift than watch tonights

spacemonkey

Then again, I did rather enjoy Bonekickers, so who am I to judge…

Quite simply – you’re not. Bonekickers has to go down as one of the most diabolical series ever. The Relic Hunter of its day.

tony_m
    Free Member

Quite simply – you’re not. Bonekickers has to go down as one of the most diabolical series ever. The Relic Hunter of its day.

Cheers for that vote of confidence! 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Outcasts on Beeb 1’ is closed to new replies.