• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Out of My Way, Sh!tbag! Fernhill Frenzy Helmet Cam
  • vongassit
    Free Member

Eh ,no thanks.

kayak23

That looks like insane fun! 🙂

What a track. Is it Swindon, behind the NatWest?

hodgynd
    Free Member

Nuts ..but what a laugh !

grahamt1980

Looks hilarious, love the way it gets more technical at the end too, just when people are getting knackered

jonnyboi

That looks like proper fun

RustySpanner

Fantastic.
    🙂

andy4d

Looked fun, folk laughing/cheering all the way, not taking it too serious. Loved when your man over shoots the bend into the bushes 😆

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

What a track. Is it Swindon, behind the NatWest?

WHAT is there now amazing stuff behind the NatWest in Swindon as well as the Nationwide? Those N Wilts trail fairies are prolific, I’m off there now

vongassit
    Free Member

Yup great looking track but the format just reeks of hospital , imagine the mid field carnage 😯

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

That’s hilarious. I’ve ridden that one a few times and also in the wet, slippy as hell.

hodgynd
    Free Member

I’m also amazed at the quality of riding behind the Natwest in Swindon ..who’d have thought it !
    Might have a drive down from the wilds of Northumberland to check it out ..is it quieter during the week ?

DezB
    Free Member

What a brilliant bit of video! Love it.
    Can’t see on my phone – where is it?

leffeboy

loving the noises on the way down. Great to hear all the laughing

andyl
    Free Member

where does the guy on the red bike go int he last minute? He knew the shortcuts to get past people but either drops the camera person on the twisties or knows another route.

teamslug
    Free Member

That’s brilliant. The section thru the tree tunnel looks like he’s about to go into hyperspace.

Northwind

The megakiwilanch.

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

That looks bloody brilliant. I’d love to do something like that.

devash
    Free Member

Thoroughly enjoyed that, felt like I was part of the race. Better than any of the Megavalanche vids I’ve seen.

ian martin
    Free Member

Loved it!

Just needs a model millennium falcon gluing to his visor for full hyperspace feel.

Can’t believe that the video was only 7 minutes long, there’s a lot of riding on that descent.

flowerman
    Free Member

I did it last year its great fun! A bit like the mega theres lots of cut through lines through the trees not on official tracks. It was all fun and games until I took a corner inside washed out and dislocated my shoulder!

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, New Zealand!

This one’s good too. Love the Tracey Hannah bits, screaming and laughing 😀 “Don’t Kill Me!”

[video]https://youtu.be/06p7I0ISf6g[/video]

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Out of My Way, Sh!tbag! Fernhill Frenzy Helmet Cam’ is closed to new replies.