Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Our Treasonous Queen
  • bodgy
    Free Member

In an act of unprecedented Lefty Remoaner TREASON the so called ‘Queen’ has decided to snub our Glorious War Dead by cold heartedly refusing to lay a wreath at the Cenotaph during the Remembrance Sunday service.

TREASON! She even has the temerity to not lay a wreath live on television.

She HATES our Brave Patriotic Boys. And grandparents. She hates cute little kittens too.

Send her to the Tower, else there’ll be blood on the streets.

frankconway

Rant 0/10
    Troll 0/10
    Carry on!

bodgy
    Free Member

Have you noticed how she never sings the National Anthem, either?

Makes you think.

martinhutch

Plus she’s err..taking a knee in regard to a state visit from his holiness the Trump. Reckon Phil refused outright to be anywhere near the bloke.

Snowflake. Triggered. etc.

Coyote
    Free Member

Source?

docrobster
    Free Member

I just heard it on 6music news. She’s going to stand and watch from somewhere warm

bikebouy
    Free Member

What are you onnabout?

Is this a proposal you intend to lay in front of her or an accusation laid against her?

Clear it up Man.

bodgy
    Free Member

BBC News Channel.

Too old to stand for 20 minutes, apparently. Which is fair enough at her age.

km79
    Free Member

Meh, it might very well be her last one.

grtdkad

“I’m 91 you know”

bodgy
    Free Member

I wonder very much doubt that the Media will be heaping scorn on her, as they did for Corbyn’s refusal to sing God Save the Queen.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Have you noticed how she never sings the National Anthem, either?

Class. Laughed so much some wee came out.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I see. So she’s not up to it. That’s fair, She is an old lady, frankly despite what your view on the Monarchy is as a person she’s done incredibly well IMO.

Tea and Crumpets and Watch it on the tellybox, pay your due respects like the rest of us do.

Sandwich

Point of order surely legally the sovereign can’t commit treason?

onehundredthidiot

Wonder what my employer would say if I decided I couldn’t carry out my duties.

funkmasterp

I’m no royalist, but give her a break she’s about 400 years old, got some useless and embarrassing feckers as kids and is married to a mad racist. She deserves to chill out.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Saw the thread title and thought it’d be about her blatant collusion (via her weekly meetings with whoever the Prime Minister of Her Government is at any given time) in recruiting inappropriate heads to the child abuse inquiry, her being privy to the joint intelligence report (which is beyond the scope of many cabinet members and if the intelligence services are worth squat they’d blatantly have picked up the links between wahhabism and terrorism, if of course they weren’t supplying arms and shipping ‘freedom fighters’ and ‘moderate rebels’ back and forth in the 1st place) and her long history of being pally with the Saudis, who played a large part in 9/11 and the ideologies that fuel ISIS.

However, now I’ve read the thread, I’ve realized that’s not at all what it’s about, bless her heart.

kimbers

She’s not even the real queen, Richard III’s DNA showed that the Plantagenet & queenies claim was dodgy.

The state should reclaim her castles and use them to house the homeless

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve realized that’s not at all what it’s about

And yet…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Why doesn’t her inner lizard just claim another host?

garage-dweller

Wonder what my employer would say if I decided I couldn’t carry out my duties.

I’m guessing if you’re still working at 91 they’ll cut you some slack.

She’s worked more years than many people will live. There are aspects of her life that have incredible privilege but give me a choice and I’d let her keep her wealth and she can deal with all the other downsides to her job – the press, the politicians, the less palatable world leaders, the sniping at her on the internet, topped off with all the usual normal people family issues that other people face but played out in the tabloids in deeply insensitive ways.

It is a feature of the UK monarchy that the monarch is head of state and not a policy maker. Blaming her for the overseas relationships formed by successive UK parliaments (voted for by “us”) is a bit churlish.

zippykona

She waved at me once.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Bollocks, she’s the last remnant of a mafiosi that ruled our ancestors through violence and slavery. And she’s at least 50% space lizard

thestabiliser
    Free Member

A post late, I’m sure she waved at you zippy, or was at least wafting a fart while you were in eyeshot

mattyfez

Is it technically possible to commit treason if you are a queen or king?

‘the crime of betraying one’s country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.’

I think the government are closer personally.

That said, if treason applied to the government, then any one who votes against the the establishment is guilty.

There’s a bit of a conflict of interest there, if we live in a democracy.

garage-dweller

Oliver Cromwell / parliament was pretty clear on this. It was treason that Charles I was executed for.

See also anyone who voted [your choice here from for/against] Brexit. 😛

funkmasterp

I once ate a swan whilst stealing a sheep and setting fire to a dockyard. Treasonous hat trick baby!

kimbers

She’s not a legit Queen, she’s s pretender

Junkyard
    Free Member

That defence worked well for Charles 1

mattyfez

Well I’ve never been a massive fan of the Royal family, so now they are more sensible than the government.

Look how far we’ve come!

scotroutes

HM Queen Elizabeth

Chrissie Hynde

aracer
    Free Member

The sooner she’s replaced by President Tony the better.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Irony and reverse sarcasm turns into an aeroplane, zooms over massed STW heads, shocka… 🙄

senorj

And! She plans to move to Scotland ,for the free prescriptions I shouldn’t wonder.
    Talk about having your cake and eat it!

BigJohn

Nobody says “I’m 91 you know”.

After that age it’s “I’ll be 92 next year”

jekkyl

I bet she could walk to a guillotine unaided 😈

mikey74
    Free Member

Is she still alive?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I bet another strong reason is wanting to be with Phillip

teasel
    Free Member

Clear it up Man

Sounds like a really shitty superhero. Y’know – a bit like Juanshit of paper roll fame.

IdleJon

kimbers – Member

She’s not a legit Queen, she’s s pretender

Sums up the British monarchy for at least a 1000 years.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Our Treasonous Queen’ is closed to new replies.