Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ouch – Handlebar teeth interface
  • Bimbler
    Free Member

Only happened about an hour ago, still feels pretty numb, lost the bottom bit of my right incisor and a bit of the left one too, feels like a mahoosive hole, but in reality the fragments were quite small. Can’t feel if it’s wobbly or not, not much blood – just a bit around the gum. Anyone else experience something similar?

Found this wrt future treatment (if I don’t lose the damn thing)

chipped incisor

Bimbler
    Free Member

wOOt for NHS dentistry – got an appointment yesterday, the extremely competent seeming (he was posh, all posh people are competent seeming) dentist filled the hole with some filler and set it with UV light(must be some amazing chemistry behind that) and all seems as good as new, although there is a possibility that the root may be dead 🙁

Trimix
    Free Member

Get them all taken out and go for carbon fiber replacements. Look cool, save weight and never worry about tooth decay.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Did the same to my lowers a few years ago. The filling kept falling out though so it’s been left. Teeth OK though.

paul4stones

dentist filled the hole with some filler and set it with UV light(must be some amazing chemistry behind that)

Welcome to the 20th century 🙂

It’s not UV – imagine how brown all the dentists would be.

Bimbler
    Free Member

Welcome to the 20th century

It’s not UV – imagine how brown all the dentists would be.

😳

No? What is it? They are, my last chap seemed to take about 4 holidays a year

paul4stones

Just blue, next to UV. Still very clever though and getting even more cleverer all the time. You’ve obviously been lucky not to have come across it before 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ouch – Handlebar teeth interface’ is closed to new replies.