Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ouch!
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Over on the mbr at CyB today, went over the bars and as I was six inches of the ground I though ‘this really is going to hurt’, and you know what, it did! Dislocated my shoulder, managed to get it back in after a couple of minutes but then had to ride another eight miles in extreme pain, but that doesn’t compare to the amount of pain I am now in, or what it will be like in the morning…..

sharki
    Free Member

Healing vibes from somerset, but pain makes you feel alive…i could be worse!

2hottie
    Free Member

Gutted over the bars normally means alot of pain!! Last time I did it I broke my wrist!! Now I have total fear on really steep sections!! I hate wimping out but I hate breaking bones more!

get well soon

S.

lister

get it seen pronto…did my shoulder 17 years ago…now on the nhs list to get it stuck back together properly cos it rattles and falls out at random 🙁

get it seen and if there is any major damage you canb get it fixed smartish…casualty will get you on the list faster than a GP!

Ambrose

Get it seen to! I’ve had three shoulder dislocations and each one has been properly medic’d. And each one has taken a VERY long time to be properly sound again.

loddrik
    Free Member

Point taken, family has said same thing, I will go to casualty in the morning, don’t fancy sitting on with the Saturday night crowd

lister

should have said, bad luck and i hope it all gets sorted…ibruprofen and whiskey help aid sleep (after many years of research!)

nearly fked up at brechfa today…could have been me in A+E again…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ouch!’ is closed to new replies.