Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • OTHER HALF'S FROM HELL! So I dated a psycho!!!
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

ha, i met my current gf on a popular internet dating website and on her profile she said that she was curvy. she is. definitely not ‘fat’!
    in fact, one thing that we did notice about each other’s profiles (with hindsight) was that we were both totally honest about ourselves, and yeah it is quite a rarity on those things.
    especially on that ‘fitness singles’ one- the couple of women i had any contact with via there were proper jackanorys!

kaesae
    Free Member

Hahaha, crazy days, Tazzymtb, you are right 95% of the time, infact in understanding norms your always spot on, us weirdo’s though. You don’t get us at all!

grievoustim
    Free Member

Woody – I dont want to burst your bubble, but I would be sceptical about the attention you are getting. I’m assuming it is a pay site you have created a profile on?

Try plenty of fish or ok Cupid, they are both free.

Generally the women expect the men to message them, In my experience anyway

tazzymtb

Kaesae- I wouldn’t know about weirdos or oddbods, what with me being a bastion of conformity 😉

Woody
    Free Member

grevious tim

Yes it’s a pay site but I haven’t paid anything yet so I don’t get to see what they look like. Do you think it was wrong for me to let slip that I’m a millionaire and like to spoil my women?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hmmm, Woody…. Call me cynical but one wonders if you’re getting all this attention precisely because you haven’t paid yet?

Woody
    Free Member

TSY

Yes it did occur to me when they were ‘contacting’ from Wales and London despite me stipulating a 30 mile radius of Durham !

Maybe the site is run by ex estate agents?

kaesae
    Free Member

tazzymtb – Member
    Kaesae- I wouldn’t know about weirdos or oddbods, what with me being a bastion of conformity

Exactly! glad to see my cynisism isn’t wasted on you!!!

tazzymtb

🙂

tazzymtb

smell_it
    Free Member

Hmmm, I did this properly by marrying a lass when I was 19, on the grounds that I loved her and I thought a bit of security may help her rather excitable nature. As we moved into our early 20’s, she was diagnosed as bi-polar, had an eating disorder, and substance problems. We separated when I was 26, after effectively losing these years to total chaos, of the kind a you would have to live to believe, the only real breaks were the times she was sectioned in hospital. I’m 36 now, dead happy, single but a bit of a tart. She died a couple of years ago, and I did go to her funeral, and although I didn’t feel saddened by her loss but I was hit by the fact her mum and dad were the only others to attend, despite being on of 5 children.

BluePalomino
    Free Member

@Karinofnine

One that did make me laugh was “Hi, I’m J***, I’m 22 and can mostly be found wheely-ing my mountainbike down the middle of the road. I like dogs too, I have a malamute husky. Let me give you a night you won’t forget”.

So you got my email then ? 🙂

porter_jamie

i think my 456 is ‘curvy’

kaesae
    Free Member

Stick to bikes, that way if you take care of them, you get to ride how you want, when you want, for as long as you like 😈

Joxster
    Free Member

crazy as hell = brilliant in bed.

Aw crap, at which point do you find out? The crazy bit, I can work out the bed bit 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘OTHER HALF'S FROM HELL! So I dated a psycho!!!’ is closed to new replies.