Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Other digital magazines to subscribe to
  • sockpuppet

Just been reading the subs thread, prompted me to ask for a STW digital sub as a gift from the inlaws: looks like a bargain when compared to The Ecomomist at £40 a quarter (although that’s good value IMO given the quality of content, the fact at weekly, and has a great phone and iPad app, so I’ll stick with it).

Made me wonder though, with lots of time away from home with my current job, which other digital subs should I think about asking Father Christmas for? Any recommendations for me to consider?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Razzle.

sockpuppet

Thanks.

Was really after examples where I can’t get better, widely available content, for free. Razzle, good as it might be, has significant competition. From, for example, most of the internet…

russl
    Free Member

I’ve subscribed to readly, its ridiculous value for money, £7.99 a month for up to 5 people, works on phones, tablets and PC. More and more mags added all the time, MBR and MBUK are on there, loads of roadie mags too. Still prefer a paper mag though but it’s great for the ones you don’t really want to pay for!

Mark

Nat Geo is stunning

dknwhy

Another vote for Readly here. Whole family uses the one account with separate profiles (like Spotify).
    Loads of choice on there.

puddings
    Free Member

Nat Geo is stunning

Have you noticed any difference since Fox bought it out last year?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Other digital magazines to subscribe to’ is closed to new replies.