Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • OT – Which package holiday destination?
  • wallop

Going last minute cheap-as-chips some time next week. Could do with some inspiration on where to go.

The ideal would be nice sandy beaches and calm sea, laid back, smallish resort, nothing too hectic. So Magaluf and San Antonio would be a no-no. We don’t have kids so we’re not looking for anything family friendly.

Any suggestions? Cala Galdana in Menorca is looking like a possibility.

donsimon
    Free Member

Canary Islands?

wallop

OK, sorry – I should have been a bit more specific. I’m after specific town/resort recommendations rather than general areas.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wrightyson
    Free Member

Egypt is quality for price at the moment and very quiet. All the Russians who were taking over somewhat have **** off home due to the troubles a few months back. Several people I know have just come back and loved it and a couple we know have just booked 5* all Inc for two weeks for 600 each in a two yr old hotel! I found Menorca a bit dull and run down fwiw!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Dont rule Ibiza out tho, there is some simply stunning parts away from San an, then you could just have the one cheeky night on the razz. Sunset at mambo, gig at Ibiza rocks then off to pacha!!!!!

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

Port de Pollenca in Mallorca?

Good sandy beaches and quite a nice resort. Distinct lack of British Chavs when I was there earlier this year.

Mackem

2nd the the Port de Pollenca, nice place. Rent a bike and get some quality road miles in.

wallop

Pollenca sounds good. I love Ibiza, but when I’ve been before it’s been on sailing holidays and I can’t remember what the nice places are called. Spent a lot of time on espalmador and formentera but can’t afford to go there. The road riding opportunities in pollenca appeal.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘OT – Which package holiday destination?’ is closed to new replies.