Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • OT wanted fairly recent men and womens glossy mags in Bridgwater or Quantocks
  • rob1984p
    Free Member

I'm moving to China to teach English and want to try and bring some magazines for my students (18 to 21 year olds). Thinking of FHM, Cosmo, etc gossipy trashy fun stuff that they can use to practice English and get some idea of British society etc. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

scaredypants

don't they have any suitable sections of mens mags in your trailside bushes down there ?

rob1984p
    Free Member

nah mate not that ive seen or would want to touch

johnners
    Free Member

FHM? Some idea of British society?

Nick an Argos catalogue, that'll give them a better idea.

rob1984p
    Free Member

Argos doesnt have scantilly clad ladies, ladies confessions only expensive shit that takes hours of queueing up to enjoy only to find out they have got the description wrong.

sharki
    Free Member

All i've got a the latest Madison bike wear brochure with yours truly in it and last months razzle, front and rear covers only.

trusz
    Free Member

FHM and Cosmo to give them an idea of British society? Make us proud!

🙄

rob1984p
    Free Member

Well apparently we're broken!?! I just want to bring some fun stuff for them to read as there is a very limited selection of books and printed english at the school i am going to.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘OT wanted fairly recent men and womens glossy mags in Bridgwater or Quantocks’ is closed to new replies.