Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • OT: Sony Ericsson Vivaz
  • judy-rockshox
    Free Member

What's it like? Do you get a memory card with it? Does it have a querty keyboard?

tomhughes46

It's a touch screen, you can set it up with a QWERTY if you wish.

Mine came with 8GB.

I'm not sure I'd get another one though, I think I might look at something Android, or the Galaxy instead.

ronburgundy

My missus has had one for 2 weeks and so far the screen has frozen 3 times and has turned its self off twice as well. Apparently they do have a bit of a rep for being a bit s##t. I would avoid!

stumpy01

I looked at getting one of these around April time when they'd just come out.
    Most of the shops reckoned that they were OK, but the touch screen wasn't very responsive. In the end i dismissed it and after considering a 'normal' Sony Ericsson and a HTC Desire, I went for the HTC.

I saw the other day that a bloke at work had a Vivaz, so I asked to have a fiddle with it & the touchscreen was absolutely awful; not so much 'touch', but 'press hard'.
    The guy who owns it is well pleased with it, but I was definitely glad I didn't get one – would rather have had a non-touchscreen phone had the only option been this.

judy-rockshox
    Free Member

Thanks! I wont get one then.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘OT: Sony Ericsson Vivaz’ is closed to new replies.