Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • OT (semi): Pictures from Cheshire TLI Road Race Series Round 02
  • Handsomedog
    Free Member

Some of you road racing types might be interested (some of you might even have been there). Some pictures from Tuesdays Cheshire TLI Evening Road Race Series Round 02 at Lower Withington.

Photographs by Ed Rollason Photography, more on Flickr & edrollason.wordpress.com

oldgit
    Free Member

Nice. Didn’t realise TLI catered for under 40’s

Handsomedog
    Free Member

TLI caters for all age groups. I think you’re thinking of the LVRC (The League of Veteran Racing Cyclists) which is >40s only.

oldgit
    Free Member

I was, I race LVRC and thought TLI was similar. So I assume you can get all cats racing together under the age cats?

No pics of the Landrover incident?

Handsomedog
    Free Member

TLI is age-group based so races are sometimes ‘interesting’ with total novices taking on 1st and 2nd cats!

Was that in the last lap with the trailer? I heard about it from some of the guys but was on the other side of the circuit.

oldgit
    Free Member

TLI is age-group based so races are sometimes ‘interesting’ with total novices taking on 1st and 2nd cats!

Sorta similar to LVRC then, but obviously there are no young guns. Then again you sometimes think ‘weren’t you a pro last month?’

My mate mentioned the trailer thingy. Great pics BTW.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘OT (semi): Pictures from Cheshire TLI Road Race Series Round 02’ is closed to new replies.