Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • OT (roadie content): What rear light for an aero seatpost?
  • mikey74
    Free Member

It’s for my new Kuota Kharma.

Thanks.

LeeW

Fibre flare

Works a treat on mine.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s the point of an aero seatpost if you’re going ruin it all by adding the colossal weight of a set of lights?

LeeW

So you can be seen in the dark?

The Fibre flares are quite slim really.

scaredypants

nobody’s going to catch you with an aero seatpost, so why would you want a light on the back ?

jordie
    Free Member

I have the same Kuota any suggestions for a little saddle bag as i cant find any that will fit on there.

bobmac892

Knog LED. Small stretchy and very bright.

jonb
    Free Member

Can you not just clip it to your camelback or saddlebag?

I was going to suggest the Knog but was beaten to it. Cheapo versions are available from China via deal extreme and ebay.

mikey74
    Free Member

I like the look of those fibre flares, may have to check them out.

Cheers.

Picto
    Free Member

Considering the same thing at the moment. Considering using a cable tie on the saddle rails and clipping an LED light to it. Seems to work as the position forces the back of the light in to the seat post. Protect the post from scratches with a rubber tab between them. Light sits under the saddle out of the airflow.

Not tested it in anger yet but will on Thursday night.

Half way down this page is piccie.

radoggair
    Free Member

i have 3 tesco lights which i fit into the vents of my helmet, 2 flashing 1 constant. They work a treat and makes you highly visible, do not ruin the looks of your bike and keep you 100% aero 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘OT (roadie content): What rear light for an aero seatpost?’ is closed to new replies.