Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • OT :: Go Diego Go Help
  • brant
    Free Member

In one episode, Diego saves Sammy the Sloth from an animal (“Cowarti?”sp??)

How do you spell Cowarti? Because Kitt here wants to see some more pictures of one (or see one at the zoo).

Cow-Art-Tee

brant
    Free Member

Wahey – more random googling produced “cuarti”…

Clink

So when do we expect the ‘made in Todmorden, Yorkshire’ version ?! 🙂

Moses

Try “Coati” or “Coati mundi

Swayndo
    Free Member

Aye it was a coatimundi. If you have any other questions on Go Diego Go, Dora the Explorer, Peppa Pig or the Backyardigans I’m probably the current forum expert.

I’m also up on Finley the Fire Engine, but wouldn’t call myself an expert.

brant
    Free Member

Oh, I would happily go head to head with you on any of those. Our particular favourite is the train in the one where Dora goes to the north pole that appears to be called “arsehole”. Well, that’s what me and my 10yr son think.

Coati’s found. Feel a bit silly for not finding it myself. Kitt a huge fan. I think he thinks he is Diego. Oh look, they’re saving the macaroni penguins again…

brant
    Free Member

Go Baby Humpback! Lasso!!

Swayndo
    Free Member

Hasta luego amigos!

activeDuty
    Free Member

mm, our lounge is set up permanently as an animal rescue centre. The kids know of animals I’d not heard of til I was a teen. And they’re not just ‘whales’ or ‘butterflies’ they’re ‘humpback whales’, or ‘blue morpho butterflies’.
    Hell, when it’s tv time, they’d rather watch diego or dora or backyardigans on high rotation on dvd or digibox than what’s actually on the tv.

Backyardigans is my favourite though- some of the music is cracking, as well as the inventiveness of the scenarios..

brant
    Free Member

Have you seen the Backyardigans one where they are vikings.

In the middle of the show there’s a hilarious song where the chorus is “You’ve got to hold on tight with all your Viking Might”…

Doesn’t sound like “viking might” when you’re not paying attention. Infact, I think the writers probably intended it that way…

miketually
    Free Member

Ours are very CBeebies-based, so I miss out on a lot of kids’ TV. Dora I’ve heard of, but Go Diego Go is new to me.

activeDuty
    Free Member

Mike, 7-9am on TMF, if you’ve got it. 21 on freeview for us. Go Diego (Dora’s animal rescuer cousin), Dora (kids’ll be speaking spanish in no time), Lazytown and Backyardigans.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘OT :: Go Diego Go Help’ is closed to new replies.