Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • OT: Gas 'canisters' – can you connect a 907 regulator type pipe to EN417 bbq
  • gusamc
    Free Member

*By can – I mean legally and safely.

Connect a camping gaz 907 cyclinder to a bbq that takes an EN417 screw in cartridge.

I have 2 907 cylinders, regulator + jubilee clipped to orange hose + jubilee clipped to double burner that works fine.

Is there a sort of 907 reulator to EN417 male fitting so I could run the bbq of my existing gas supply ?

supertramp
    Free Member

I don’t think you can, it would all depend on the pressure the stove is supposed to opperate at, the regulator for you camping gaz cylinder shpuld be about 29mb (if i remeber correctly) i don’t know how the pressure is regulated from a screw in can. Off topic, i don’t understand why anyone would use camping gas it’s a flippin rip off! Must be the most exspensive gas in the world- ok, if you have room for a 907 cylider you probably have the room for a gas cylinder with gas that will operate at low temperatures and not get ripped off for it!

supertramp
    Free Member

I had a quick search on google and i’m sure i came up with a link to an adapter to do just what you want, but my battery expired and i lost it – sorry!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘OT: Gas 'canisters' – can you connect a 907 regulator type pipe to EN417 bbq’ is closed to new replies.