OT FS: Suzuki Cappuccino

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale OT FS: Suzuki Cappuccino

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OT FS: Suzuki Cappuccino
  • Premier Icon Alex
    Subscriber

(LOADS more pictures available)

42.000 Miles
    Registered 1996
    MOT: March 2015. Tax: March 2015

These are a Japanese import only. Bought for my wife as she’d always wanted one, but sadly doesn’t get time to drive it. There are A LOT of ropey ones about as – like most imports – they aren’t rust proofed. Ours is and it sailed through the MOT with no issues at all. Turbo charged 600cc engine. Real wheel drive. Weighs nothing. An absolutely hoot to drive.

I have loads of information about this car and the model in particular (from when I was researching it). Although it’s nearly 20 years old, it looks and drives like a nearly new car. Paint is superb (always kept inside/under cover), engine is mechanically perfect, eveything works and it’s really properly fast.

Before I susprised my wife with it, I had it all professionally cleaned, polished, paintwork sorted, wheels sprayed etc. It still looks like the picture (well a bit dustier at the moment…). It’s been serviced by Suzuki garages all its life except this last one where my local, trusted garage did a basic service as it’s done less than a 1000 miles since we had it 🙁

If you’re interested, drop me a mail at alex_leigh100(at)hotmail(dot)com and I’ll fill you in with all the details. Assuming we have a summer, there’s fewer better motoring experiences than driving an open top sports car in the sunshine.

Guide price : £3,250.

mattsccm

I wish I could have this 😥
    Hade one 12 years ago and loved it. You can con the governor which is fun. somebody buy it !

Premier Icon Alex
    Subscriber

Really? we enjoyed it as it was. 80 felt like about a million miles an hour!

Anyway if we get no joy soon, it’s off to the autotrader/ebay wolves 🙁

Premier Icon Alex
    Subscriber

Last chance before Autotrader. Only bumping it as I drove it today. First time in two months it’d been started. First time, no drama and what a laugh it is to drive. So much fun. We’re definitely going to miss it, but driving it today made it clear it needs a home where someone is going to get the full-on-giggling enjoyment of owning something so entirely bonkers 🙂

[url=https://flic.kr/p/nmXFP8]Gizmo after a polish[/url] by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

[url=https://flic.kr/p/nmXFqx]Ickle but brilliant[/url] by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

Couple of not very good pics with the roof on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OT FS: Suzuki Cappuccino’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top