Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • ot: any good deals on convertable trousers – light coloured ones
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

need/want a couple pairs. brand not important – quality is

size large

z1ppy

zip off one's you mean? Get yourself down to TK Maxx, loads of Craighopper ones available.

trail_rat
    Free Member

skills that man – im off there tomorow night now :d

never thought about that , need a few light weight long sleve shirts too …

was just gonna go get stuff from tesco but then actually went and found nothing suitable – all too heavy weight – didnt have to be zip offs at that stage but figured if im having to buy em specifically i might as well buy something ill use ! – i practically live in the things outside work -super comfy and super practical !

BontyBuns
    Free Member

you live near chester? Chester highstreet has Millets/Ellis brigham/field &trek all within a stones throw of each other. I've just been and there are some cracking sales on.

trail_rat
    Free Member

aberdeen – we have similar stores – just getting into town realistacally isnt going to happen between now and tuesday – weekends rammed – i need toget my shed finished and painted before i go !

rootes1

as above TK Maxx have shed loads of Craghoppers converty travel / trekking trousers – mucho cheapnesses sir

you have to rummage, but some gems to be found

cynic-al
    Free Member

Am I not accepting my inner dad, I think these are a bit naff.

No offence Trail rat, no doubt they are very practical.

Edric64
    Free Member

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/

Big sale on here

trail_rat
    Free Member

Maybe you find that mr al but for the traveller they are invaluable if you get the right ones my mtn hardware ones have been ace

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ot: any good deals on convertable trousers – light coloured ones’ is closed to new replies.