Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OT and non OT money spending help…
  • cb

First of all…TVs. I have done a search and found only one thread although I know there have been many in the past.

Want to get a 32 inch LED and am looking at either Samsung LE32B450 (mentioned in said thread) at £318 or the LGLH3000 at £399. Freesat version of the LG also available at £399 but not sure I want that. LG has 1080p which I assume is a good thing? Priorities are PS3 (see next request) and footy watching (it will be a second tv to the old crt in the lounge). Any ideas on these two models or better that I can get for around £400?

Secondly, PS3. Think I want the slim version but not wedded to it. Just looking for a good deal. Any ideas?

Thirdly, tubeless set ups. I have £40 in crc vouchers burning a hole. Any recommendations for good tyres from them? I am new to tubeless, so much so that I haven't even bought the wheels yet! Wheelpro I think for those.

Sorry for the multi requests but I tend to lag behind on technology…

Thanks

spooky_b329

Bontrager tyres, cheaper than UST as they are designed to work with sealant rather than be completely air tight. Think they are lighter as well for the same reason.

cb

anybody else?

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

I might be tempted to try and find a second hand ps3 on ebay, as the earlier large gig capacity ones were mostly ps2 backwards compatible, none of the new ones are.

Richer sounds are flogging 32 inch Samsungs at £299 at the mo?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OT and non OT money spending help…’ is closed to new replies.