Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Osprey Raptor
  • ratzer73
    Free Member

Does anyone know where I can get an Black Osprey raptor 14L from, everywhere I’ve looked its out of stock – is it discontinued?

CheesybeanZ

Make that 2 I’ve been looking for a while 🙂

cakefacesmallblock

I’m almost certain they had one in our local Go Outdoors ( Kidderminster) ten days ago.

shredder
    Free Member

New version coming

ratzer73
    Free Member

Thanks Shredder, I’ll wait then 🙂

zaskar75
    Free Member

Yeah there’s no stock in the UK apparently.

I opted for the viper 13 instead which , I find is spot on and pretty much the same.

But the raptor is a better looking pack I would say.

CheesybeanZ

I’m almost certain they had one in our local Go Outdoors ( Kidderminster) ten days ago

We poped over on Saturday , looked and asked but non left .

BadlyWiredDog

I opted for the viper 13 instead which , I find is spot on and pretty much the same.

I’ve used both, I preferred the wider waist belt on the Raptor, though I guess it’s a subtle difference. Found it made the pack feel more planted.

accu
    Free Member

was looking for a raptor some time ago, black, 14L
    a german shop ( rucksack.de) said the new ones will arrive in the middle of june…

dienamic

I was looking for a raptor too, ended up getting a zealot 15. It’s got all the features of the raptor, just doesn’t come with a bladder. It is quite a bit cheaper though

flossie
    Free Member

The Raptor is a great bit of kit! I love mine, so I’d hang on and wait for the new stock. I’m sure it’ll be worth it!

garagebikes
    Free Member

We’ve got one left in stock 🙂

pennine
    Free Member

I’m hanging on for the new one too. Only a few weeks to wait apparently.

sam_underhill

Seems like they don’t make a raptor 18 any more. My old one is a fantasticly versatile pack. Going smaller might reduce this versatility.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Osprey Raptor’ is closed to new replies.