Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Osprey packs in the washing machine?
  • racingsnail
    Free Member

The instructions say no.
    Laziness says yes.

Anyone experimented?

tthew

Will it fit? Mine, (which is a fairly small one) won’t due to the solid back. If it’ll go, then yes, on a gentle cycle. My point of reference is my dry clean only suit, which hasn’t suffered through a few Wool washes at home.

timidwheeler

Mines been through four times. It’s fine. I put it in one of those net laundry bags and avoid the spin cycle.

notsospeedydaz
    Free Member

Both of mine have been washed a few times didn’t even think to look for the do not wash label 🙂
    Been through the quick wash cycled not too much spin in a net bag with nik wax tech wash

racingsnail
    Free Member

Cheers guys,
    I’ve flung it in and see how it gets on.
    Clean 5.10s, clean kneepads, clean pack, it better be god damm dry the next time I’m out riding

smatkins1
    Free Member

I’ve chucked my camelbak in a few times without any problems. Prob best to tie up any lose straps though.

The time I was extra lazy and chucked it in without brushing the mud off first resulted in a good hand full of grit appearing in the drum and filter. ooops.

m360
    Free Member

If it has a removable back system I’d take that out first, and buckle any loose straps up.

ninfan
    Free Member

i always wash stuff like this in a large mesh laundry bag – protects it a lot and saves the straps getting caught.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Osprey packs in the washing machine?’ is closed to new replies.