Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Osmo nutrition… where have they gone?
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Stuff doesn’t seem to be available anywhere, bit of a shame.

scotroutes

They were with 2pure. Try dropping them an email. Or wait until ojom sees this thread..

nemtbroutes
    Free Member

Their web site seems to be suggest changes are afoot.

Home

In the meantime have you looked at Skratch Labs? They’re sugar concentration formula is based on a similar notion. You can get it from Sigma Sport.

https://www.skratchlabs.com

I also noticed last week OTE Sport in the UK average their drinks mix as PH neutral so again may be based on a similar theory to OSMO.

Home

mrblobby
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll check them out. Think Skratch are the same people as behind Osmo possibly.

otsdr
    Free Member

Former partners, but not the same.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Some dubious associations but in the absence of Osmo I might give it a try.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Osmo stopped being supplied in the UK a while back, pity as it really worked for me. I’ve been using Skratch labs since then, not quite as good as Osmo, but similar principles. I’ve also been using the 1500 tabs from Precision Hydration in place of Osmo Preload which has been working well (skratch do a preload too, but it won’t be in the UK until later this year)

mrblobby
    Free Member

Thanks dgoab, recall you talking about Osmo a while back now. Looks like they’re not supplying in the US either at the moment. I’ve ordered some Skratch and will give it a try. I’ll check out the Precision Hydration stuff too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Osmo nutrition… where have they gone?’ is closed to new replies.