Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • OSmapfinder problems
  • paladin

Started using OSmapfinder, and was finding it quite useful. Using PC to create routes, and Iphone to download routes and offline maps to follow.

All was going well until tonight, when i tried to download a route to my phone i get the message SYNCHRONISATION ERROR THE PROVIDED ACCESS TOKEN IS INVALID.
    When i try to download offline maps i get the message CUSTOM MAPS – WE CANT CREATE THIS MAP PACKAGE AT THE MOMENT, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION, MAKE SURE THE MAP SHOWS SOME LAND, AND TRY AGAIN.

Now ive emailed OS, but has anyone had these problems and managed to workaround them?

cheekyboy
    Free Member

I use OS mapfinder, I create routes and save with OSMF, I then export via email map to my Iphone open mail and export file to my OS app, never had any issues, only issue I have ever had is recording a route on my I phone the it failed to save in my pc OSMF saying it was too large a file.

BadlyWiredDog

I use ViewRanger instead – I find it pretty much hassle free and an excellent app and my experience of dealing with Ordnance Survey has been consistently frustrating. Great mapping, quango-type organisation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘OSmapfinder problems’ is closed to new replies.