Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Oruxmaps Question
  • eviljoe
    Free Member

Inspired by recent posts about using a phone as GPS I have downloaded oruxmaps.

Really like it, but can’t get statistics, speed, distance, av speed etc on screen tc-1 to work. When I press the screen figures briefly appear, but don’t stay.

Anyone know how to turn them on?

Cheers!

eviljoe
    Free Member

Bump for the morning 🙂

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Orux maps is great! For the stats to stay on screen you need to click the blue transparent rectangular box to right of map screen. Then click the Icon below the hand (the circular one).

eviljoe
    Free Member

Thanks Doncorleoni, I can get to that screen, but get no figures come up, or even the dots. Gps is on. Is it an android version issue?

bigbloke
    Free Member

Can this be used in realtime for route following after uploading a GPX file to it like the Garmin devices?

eviljoe
    Free Member

Yup, exactly. More features than my old Garmin 605.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Ah ok then you need to make sure track login is active for the stats to record. Works fine on my Android device.

DickBarton

check your settings…mine did that be default but I wanted different stats – speed, direction, hr and max hr. settings let me changd what was displahed and it stays on-screen. surd it is an option in settings.

eviljoe
    Free Member

Thanks DickBarton-

Any idea which bit of Settings that is in?

Cheers

Joe

eviljoe
    Free Member

Solved by re installing. Thanks all

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Oruxmaps Question’ is closed to new replies.