Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • orthopedic dog bed
  • bellys
    Free Member

Can any body recomed one..my dalmation is getting very stiff in mornings :oops:(old age) been checked by vets and they can not fine any probs with him..so they have said to try one..

There are loads starting at £40 up to £200 and not sure what’s best.

Thanks

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

He needs warmth. Let him sleep in your bed. You sleep on the floor.
    See how stiff you get…

mrmoofo

Not orthopaedic but our pooch is getting old (11) and is a slow riser

He has a cushion stuffed with a double duvet or two – he is attached to it like velcro!
    I think he finds it to his liking …

GolfChick
    Free Member

we have a brilliant orvis dog bed, not cheap by any stretch but it has her name stitched on it and is very good quality. All is removable so we can wash it and all the sections of stuffing have zips so we can top up the stuffing once she flattens it out. I’d never hesitate to buy another from there but we’ll not need another unless another dog turns up as the orvis one will last so long.

ChrisA
    Free Member

Our lab has arthritis in his legs, we bought him a premier tweed dog bed in size XL with a memory foam mattress from Over The Top Dog Beds. It wasn’t cheap, it was £150 but it’s still like new two years later when every other bed he had were destroyed, so it’s been good value for us! You can buy new covers for them too, which is a big bonus

bellys
    Free Member

Thanks people.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘orthopedic dog bed’ is closed to new replies.