Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Orlando villa/condo to rent
  • aleigh
    Free Member

Hi all!

I’m trying to go back to the good old days where you could contact someone direct from an ad which isn’t hosted by someone like Airbnb etc. I always used to do this but of late these sites have added on a fee for this and a fee for that!

So the question is, do you know a place I can look for rentals in a classifieds page or better still – do you know anyone that you could recommend who rents out their villa/condo?

Thanks in advance!

Speeder

What’s your budget and where do you want to be? My wife’s aunt has a fantastic place in Davenport that she rents out – we’ve had a couple of great holidays out there in the last few years and would thoroughly recommend it.

Let me see if I can find a link . . . .

Happy to put you in touch once I’ve found it.

aleigh
    Free Member

My budget is flexible and I know the Davenport area – I’ve stayed there a few times, it’s great! I’m flying over on 28/7 for 2wks but appreciate my options are becoming limited.

If you could pass the info on anyway that would be fab, thank you!

Speeder

Ah looks like it’s booked up on those dates but it’s THIS place for future reference.

Best of luck but I’m sure you’ll find something – they’re building so much and every other house is a holiday let.

aleigh
    Free Member

Thanks for your help! Will definitely bear this place in mind for the future, looks lovely 🙂

TheGingerOne

A friend \ previous work colleague owns and rents out his: DavesFloridaVilla

Might fit the bill?

aleigh
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll take a look!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Orlando villa/condo to rent’ is closed to new replies.