Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Orlando Bloom with all the gear on a Spesh!
  • Kbrembo
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

Probably has to don all that shit for insurance purposes.

Which is surprising, that given his acting, I thought he was made of wood.

stayhigh

On his “souped up mountain bike” no less… 😆

yoshimi

Clearly this shot weas taken in a trail centre car park……..dressed like that he’ll fit right in there 😆

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Haa! This was posted yesterday, so I left a comment to the effect that the writer knows diddly-squat, but they haven’t printed it… Odd that! 😉

richmtb

Sidi spd shoes on, obviously he isnt just a casual rider, good for him

clubber
    Free Member

More likely IMO, he got someone to go to the shop to buy it all for him and the shop told them that all that kit was essential…

br
    Free Member

Or more likely he’s just on his way to the trail / coming back to the carpark…

And is that really Orlando Bloom – looks more like a contestant in a Lancashire Gurning compitition.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Or he might ‘actually’ be a pretty quick rider on the rough stuff. 😯

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Taken a couple of years ago. So I guess he’s actually into the sport. Could be wrong though.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

One of my mates works in a bike shop in Santa Monica and Bloom is in pretty regularly as is the guy that was in Spiderman

Carpediem
    Free Member

He’s rich and Famous! What right does he have to be on a proper bike and enjoy Getting out . . shocking…

chakaping
    Free Member

as is the guy that was in Spiderman

James Franco?

He’s in that new film about the guy who ended up having to saw his arm off.

Saw some clips on Film 2010 and it has some hot MTB action in it.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I remember reading he had a really bad spinal injury in his teens or early 20’s from falling off a roof, that he was told he might be paralysed. If he is overdressed it could be related to results of that?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Orlando Bloom with all the gear on a Spesh!’ is closed to new replies.