Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Origins of "Own him with some bombers"…
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

"oneeyedwilly" still posts on here from time to time, albeit using a different account these days.
    i ride with him every now and then too. he's a decent enough chap.
    i'm not gonna tell you who he is though!

thegreatape
    Free Member

I'd forgotten how good that Badger thread was.

Toss away tossers.

Blower
    Free Member

Chasealex where are you??? old Spunky…

black man thread years back was funny,but got locked down dint it lukeb…

singletrackmind

Anyone know a 'Lee Anderson'?

richcc
    Free Member

There was picture kicking around for a while that one of the Cannock Chase crowd had – Scruff, Snakebite? That had a young lad that also used the site who appeared to be in his jimjams.

backhander
    Free Member

I loved the derek starship belly thread.
    I was properly laughing at that.
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/a-warning-to-all-look-at-this-mofo-of-an-injury

afrothunder88

deadlyhifi: just got round to reading that, brilliant! I salute you.

hora
    Free Member

The Carbon steerer troll was a classic from a few years back

yunki
    Free Member

What I find mildly amusing is that in a whole 'seven degrees of seperation' type way… 'own him with some bombers' has seeped into mainstream culture..

I've heard the phrase used well outside of any STW spheres of influence… and also had the displeasure of helping to see off an angry chav from the local pub… who had turned up to 'own someone with a set of bombers' by way of settling some feud or another..
    fact!

(in fact it was a set of unbranded oem forks from an apollo or something similar)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

We need to get Oneeyedwilly back again, to thank him. It's a classic phrase!

monkey_boy
    Free Member

how come im the only one that remembers the guy that was pretty new to the whole MTB thing.

he bought a new cycle top and posted up a pic of himself in said top infront of a mirror in his house.

the thread actually read "does this top look too tight on me" (or words to that effect)

he took it on the chin mind when about 400 people replied taking the p*ss out of him

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Origins of "Own him with some bombers"…’ is closed to new replies.