Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Ordering out of stock stuff from Wiggle
  • rolfharris
    Free Member

Anyone any experience of this? I’m after a seatpost shim that’s not in stock, and my LS doesn’t eal with the importers of the one I need often enough to have it any time soon (it’s a USE one in a 32.4 to 31.6mm size). Will wiggle order it in as soon as they can or will I be left waiting ages? I assume they don’t order in USE stuff too often.

Otherwise, anyone know where I can find a shim in that size?

STATO
    Free Member

Ive ordered out of stock stuff from them before and had it the next day! But most often it takes just under a week, depends how fast their suppliers are (ie. they will order it from USE, just depends if USE can be bothered to post it to Wiggle for you). However you could be stuck if that item is out of stock at the suppliers, im STILL waiting on a (USE) Exposure remote light switch which has been due since early December, but is still not in the country.

theflatboy
    Free Member

i wanted a thomson seatpost that uk shops were all out of stock of and would have had to order from the states. in the end i got it from aspirevelotech instead; might be quicker and more reliable to try to get it in yourself?

edit… except USE are british aren’t they so probably not!

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Took 7 months for my Pace 303 frame to turn up, but that was an exception i believe. Still waiting for Exposure micro rear led from CRC after 4 weeks or so, so not confined to Wiggle.

STATO
    Free Member

yeah like i said, ive found wiggle etc. to be better than most LBS’s in this respect as they deal with the suppliers regularly and hence tend to have good service between them. Smaller LBS’s will often wait till they have a large enough order before they will actually get you somthing, or in my experience actually try and charge you the postage if you want it in a hurry!

jfeb
    Free Member

I waited 2 months for a pair of gloves on back order, FWIW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ordering out of stock stuff from Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.