Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ordering from Jenson USA
  • sparkyrhino

Anyone used them and ordered for shipping to UK,Looking to order an Urge enduromatic 2, with shipping still works out cheaper than the usual online gaggle,Aware there may be import Vat to pay, but not sure if this applies to saftey/protective items.
    Cheers

mikeyp

I’ve used them but not for ages. You might explore a mail forwarding company in a tax free state. You can also reduce the likelihood of import duty etc this way. Jenson were always good.

honourablegeorge

Alltricks.com often v cheap for urge

scaredypants

Jenson are fast & reliable but do use a proper courier who will invoice you (IME anyway, from a few years ago). I think it’s FedEx but too long ago to be certain

sparkyrhino

Cheers all, alltricks are usually cheap for urge, bought my last one through them.

tomhoward

No vat to pay, as long as jenson tick the right box/put the right code on the form. I had to pay it when I ordered a tld d3, as they had put it down as a handlebar. Claimed it back, but still…

Onzadog
    Free Member

Don’t forget the parcel farce handling fee as well this end. That’s often been the tipping point for stuff I’ve wanted from outside the eu.

sparkyrhino

Cheers Onza, that has just tipped it into crc’s favour + piece of mind, if return is required
    Ya’ll have a nice day now

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ordering from Jenson USA’ is closed to new replies.