Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Orbea loki
  • mountainman

Had a quick trial on LOKI the other day,and intend to arrange a longer run out on some trials as that’s what the guy in shop offered ,or his words ” you need to feel it on the trial before you order ” .Was mighty impressed by my short spin as it was.
    Any views out there ?
    Hardtail that is too.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

i got the Norco Torrent 7.1 and couldn’t be happier with it, Fantastic all round bike (very much like the Loki) which i also had an interest in, i don’t think you will be dissapointed 🙂

stevedoc
    Free Member

I had a torrent after testing both , the Torrent was miles apart ,better spec and more aggressive ,id be tempted to wait for this years Torrent 2017

Im just leaving this here http://www.norco.com/bikes/mountain/trail-plus/torrent-7/torrent-71/

And hope to god Evans hurry up

hughjayteens
    Free Member

I had a morning at Swinley on a Loki and was very impressed. I don’t usually like hardtails but I loved it.

doug_basqueMTB.com

I had a Loki last year and loved it. Somehow it was a really fun bike to ride. Great geometry and the + tyres worked really well. I did a lot of guiding on it and really surprised myself at how fast you could go on it.

Davesport

I had a quick go on one at Law Cycles in North Berwick. I liked it a lot. It would be a great go-to bike for 90% of the riding I do. I’d definitely buy one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Orbea loki’ is closed to new replies.