Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Orange Respray from Orange….
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

has anyone got any before and after pictures of there fives they have had resprayed?? i cant see anything on the website about having it done but seem to remember it being mentioned on here!

my white frame is looking rather tatty now – and im tempted to go black to disguise future battle scars etc etc…

is it literally like getting a new frame back? new upto date decals and the likes?

pictures of before and after would be massively appreciated!

ohhh and the price of course!

Del

2/3 of the way down

otherwise go local, and do the decals, bearings etc. yourself.

Rickos
    Free Member

Here’s an old 222 getting the respray treatment. Photo from Orange’s Facestalk page.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cool cheers! what colour to go for? has anybody got a black five? or will it just looks as naff as a white one after 2 years hard riding?

molgrips
    Free Member

I’m tempted to have my 5 and my Patriot resprayed the exact same colour 🙂

roddi18
    Free Member

I have a ‘disco black’ five and it looks mint.
    I just brought the frame and then built it to the spec i wanted. When the black looks tired i want to get it rawed

rc200f8
    Free Member

years ago I had my P7 resprayed by orange, came back looking like new with the latest decals. Any colour I wanted from their (then) current colour range.

barrykellett
    Free Member

I’ve just got the wifes 5 resprayed locally by a very talented guy.
    Its sitting in work though, will stick pictures up when I get it home and the custom painted forks on it too. It really is the most fabulous paint job I have ever seen!

Though a single plain colour such as that blue above does it for me too when done well.

barrykellett
    Free Member

Actually – here are a couple of pics off my facebook that dont do it justice:

282186_185431738185909_100001572521021_513834_929340_n by barry_kellett99, on Flickr

223836_185431671519249_100001572521021_513832_7611469_n by barry_kellett99, on Flickr

sandwicheater

That’s really nice BK. Where did you get it done and how much if you don’t mind me asking?

montylikesbeer

BK very very nice

barrykellett
    Free Member

Where are you based sandwicheater? or do I know you off another forum 😀

Got it done down in Belfast
    Wasn’t cheap, but its custom work, forks and frame. It beats a poor powder coat any day!

£200

fattatlasses
    Free Member

That’s really nice BK. Where did you get it done and how much if you don’t mind me asking?

Ditto!

I think there might be a queue forming at this fellas workshop 😉

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Anyone know the RAL Colour of that Orange?

Oh, and am I right in thinking Orange will powdercoat other Brands?

I want my Heckler doing, and Santa Cruz don’t do a repainting scheme 😥

molgrips
    Free Member

Well I want some forks sprayed to match a frame.

barrykellett
    Free Member

Forks:

IMAG0063 by barry_kellett99, on Flickr

Just need to get some crush washers for them from somewhere…

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I had my Patriot resprayed by Orange. It was a hideous grey colour and I got it done spangly white.

It looks mint and the new paint seems much better than the old in terms of wear.

The service was very efficient and I didn’t think the price was too bad considering it got me new bearings as well.

AND – it’s quite an old Patriot (2002) and they managed to use original decals so it still looks the right age/era.

I were dead chuffed.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Orange Respray from Orange….’ is closed to new replies.