Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Orange Patriot – How to indentify the year?
  • whatnobeer
    Free Member

My boss has an old Patriot in his garage and he’s looking to get rid, but he doesn’t know how old it is. I’d guess at 2008ish but is there any easy way to tell? I’ll try and get some photos to post up later.

bikeneil
    Free Member

I doubt it will alter the value.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Probably true, but it’s always good to have as much info as possible when trying to sell things.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    davidtaylforth
    Free Member

model name, shock mount, shock, graphics, gussets, tubing shape etc. are all dead giveaways 😉

dhrider
    Free Member

Email the serial number to orange and ask.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

dhrider – Member
    Email the serial number to orange and ask

Borrring. Put pics on STW instead

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Email the serial number to orange and ask.

Now there’s an idea. Any idea where the serial number is might be? BB?

goodgrief
    Free Member

This is a 2008 patriot

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Thanks goodgrief! Looks a lot like that. It’s white with different decals, but with the same gusset on the top tube/seat tube interface, the same shock mounting hardware and the same swingarm design. Guess that’s it then!

wl
    Free Member

How much is he asking for, just out of interest? I’ll be flogging one v soon – full bike with 170mm 55 RC3 ti forks. No idea what they go for.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

How much is he asking for, just out of interest? I’ll be flogging one v soon – full bike with 170mm 55 RC3 ti forks. No idea what they go for.

We’re out in Canada and there’s not many of them about. We had a quick look on Pinkbike and we think we’ll stick it up for $1000 or so and see how it goes. Probably would be happy with $750 – $800 at the end of the day though, the frame is in decent nick but there’s some fork damage.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Orange Patriot – How to indentify the year?’ is closed to new replies.