Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Orange five rear mech dropout – help needed please!
  • 06awjudd
    Free Member

Hi all,

I’ve lost one of the bolts that fastens the dropout to the frame, there isn’t any info on Orange’s website, and I need a new one for tomorrow. 😯

Orange are shut at the moment, so does anyone know what size bolt it is, so I can ring up a few shops to see if they’ve got anything (my LBS doesn’t)?

Or even better – are they universal, I know most other mechs use chainring bolts?

legend
    Free Member

take out the other one and measure it? It’s a standard looking posi-drive counter sunk) screw, you’ll probably be able to get them in B&Q

Junkyard
    Free Member

spare mech hangers come with the bolt though I doubt you can get one fast enough

Where are you based as i have a spare

06awjudd
    Free Member

Cirencester, but will be at FoD tomorrow.

06awjudd
    Free Member

take out the other one and measure it? It’s a standard looking posi-drive counter sunk) screw, you’ll probably be able to get them in B&Q

In process of. I don’t think I have a B and Q anywhere nearby, fingers crossed the Cannop Cycle Center may have one.

06awjudd
    Free Member

Sorted, got one reserved at Leisure Lakes in Cheltenham, thanks for the help though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Orange five rear mech dropout – help needed please!’ is closed to new replies.