Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Orange Five demo
  • crispo
    Free Member

My bike is looking quite worse for ware and in need of a change, shock is broke and fork are on last legs so thinking about changing.

I’m really tempted by a five, it just seems to make sense for what I ride and where I live.

So anyone know where has the new five in to demo? I’m based in the northwest so anything Lancashire/Lakes way would be spot on!

jonk

Bike treks or leisure lakes will get a demo in for you. Ring um.

crispo
    Free Member

Nice one, have emailed bike treks to see if they have one. Can any Orange dealer usually get in a demo?

roverpig

Yes, the demo bikes can be ordered from Orange by any dealer I think. I did a couple through Highland bikes in Inverness and they got them shipped up from Orange so that I could have them for a few days and ride them on my own trails. Well worth whatever it cost (something like £50 I think, refunded off any order).

MadBillMcMad

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/dealers/demoday.php

you’ll certainly get a good ride from bike treks but they have no dates on there at the moment.

crispo
    Free Member

Result – got booked in at the Roman Lakes demo day next weekend. What’s the riding like there? Will I get a good idea of the bike from a quick 45min blast around there!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Orange Five demo’ is closed to new replies.