Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Orange Crush S 2016
  • v55drw
    Free Member

Anybody riding one of these? Swung a leg over a large last week, really like the look of the bike for the price. Have got some cash left over after buying a road bike and think a hardtail would suit my mtb needs for the foreseeable future. At the end of the visit I did try the xl for size briefly.

I plan to go back in the next week or so, however I’m not used to the long reach trend in current bikes and although it felt long on the large at first I got home and checked the geometry which states the reach is the same as my previous two large full suss stumpys. Does that sound about right on a 2016 geometry hardtail? It felt long when I first sat on it but looking at the reach measurements has thrown me out and wondering whether to size up to get this long and slack benefit? Interested in others sizing etc. Thanks in advance.

woody2000

I’ve got one. Riding a med (I’m 5’8″ on a good day). Feels bang on to me with stock 50mm stem. Previously had a small 456 evo with 70mm stem. Awesome bike, you wouldn’t be disappointed 🙂

v55drw
    Free Member

Should the bike just feel longer than one without modern geometry or should I be looking for the reach to actually be longer? I’m glad it’s riding well, I really liked the look of it in the shop. Fitting time in to go back is the issue!

lapierrelady

I’m picking one up on Sunday so will let you know!

v55drw
    Free Member

Thanks for that, let me know how it is! Anyone else have one who’s of the taller persuasion?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Orange Crush S 2016’ is closed to new replies.