Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Orange crush
  • mickasaki
    Free Member

Any one got one?

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

i dont have one but i have had a shot on one. they ride really well and if you weigh it up against the p7s you get loads more bike for the money. the p7 frame costs more so they have to spec the rest down. depends if you like steel more than alloy. good luck.

mickasaki
    Free Member

I prefer alloy myself. I think it is about time to put my rocky ridge out to graze! they seem good value compared to most others. I only really need the frame and possibly forks, so would be able to get something back with all the other kit!

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

the avids are pretty powerful. and the drive train is pretty good too race face and x9 rear mech. good forks and mavic rims. out of the box its a great bike. its a shame the frame isnt made in the uk but for that price it couldnt be! these guys have the crush in stock and there a great shop. it sounds like you have made your mind up, i suppose it depends on how you feel about the green?

http://www.cycle-world.co.uk/products.php?plid=m1b47s2p3373

mickasaki
    Free Member

Not to bothered about colour,its going to be covered in cack anyway! There is'nt the choice you seem to get with steel hardtail frames. I dont like chameleon's and i have heard the finish of the pace frames is suspect?

MrNutt
    Free Member

nice bikes

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

there mostly made over seas now, but the finish seems to be pretty high. i will have a wee look next time im in my local at the crush and let you know what the welds and finish looks like. the one i rode at glentress had had a hard life but rode fine. reminded me of the cove stiffy a bit? but not quite as stiff if you know what i mean. theres another option? there eastern tubing too?

joe

mickasaki
    Free Member

Hi Joe, thought about coves, but they seem to look a bit industrial to me! i prefer something a bit sleaker.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

yer your right there. it can take a triple crown fork so that might add the the bulky look. orange are ace, i have an alpine and i love it. also should mention i work in a bike shop that sells them and i still havnt seen a warranty issue on one! good luck choosing.
    joe x

headfirst
    Free Member

el-Gato-Negro
    Free Member

A Green Orange, Bought it about two weeks ago. No complaints, a good spec and it feels great to ride :mrgreen:

mickasaki
    Free Member

Headfirst – how dare you unleash that on us! some things left alone!

grantway
    Free Member

Thats a bang on spec bike, got the review in What Mountain Biking
    Came secound to a £ 1,499.00p bike.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

its a peach, well an orange. hell im thinking about one myself now. what size you needing?
    joe

ButtonMoon

Got one with a 36 fork on it. Superb! The frame only is a bit of a bargain imo.
    As much fun to ride as my Alpine 160, without all the winter cleaning.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Orange crush’ is closed to new replies.