Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Orange Cotic BFe owners….
  • crocodilian
    Free Member

…I own one of them (a medium) but I know that there are only 9 more out there if I remember correctly (5 small and 5 mediums in total).
    So where are they? Own up!

Sorry, I’m just trying to satisfy a random thought I had earlier this morning!

JonEdwards
    Free Member

I’ve got one of the smalls.

crocodilian
    Free Member

Yes, I remember seeing a picture of that one before I think, it has black pikes on it doesn’t it? Although that might not narrow it down much as the pike seems to be the go-to fork option for BFes.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stevede
    Free Member

I had davidtaylforth’s old medium frame,i had it built up with the standard issue black pike 454 u turns! Sold it on to someone on here who built it up with some orange bombers iirc.

stevede
    Free Member

Finally found a pic of my (and dt’s) old BFe – excuse the gopping gold bits, they came from a donor bike which they looked slightly better on.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Can I join in as I’ve just placed an order for a Large Green BFe, along with a Nukeproof headset? It’ll be built with 140mm forks, wide bars, a short stem, 1X10 and a Reverb, so a proper build on it.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Doh! I just realised that the title said orange… 😳

tymbian
    Free Member

Thread steal…thinking of ordering one but what size would I need for a chuckable, but able to do all dayers?
    I’m 5’10. Medium with a 35mm stem or small with 50mm? Thanks guys. Orange is a sweet colour btw.

blahblahblah
    Free Member

At 5’10 I’d say definitely Medium, possibly 50mm stem. Will be chuckable unless you have a penchant for extremely short bikes. Fork length will determine more about the handling than the extra top tube length. I’d say 120mm is a good starting point.

tymbian
    Free Member

@ blahblahblah..I’ve Zocchi 55’s, 160mm but can wind down to bout 140mm.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Here’s mine from a few years ago..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Orange Cotic BFe owners….’ is closed to new replies.