Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • orange c16r bike what year ?
  • lord
    Free Member

hello trying to date the above , with r7 forks
    cheers

boxelder

I got a C16 frame the year they come out – 1993.
    Did you mean to add a pic?

fingerbike
    Free Member

From what I could find on an internet search engine, the c16r was made from 1995 to 1998…

Retrobike has all of the old orange catalogues online, go through them and i’m sure you’ll find the right year:
    Retrobike Orange catalogues

lord
    Free Member

thanks for the advice.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

C16 was my first ‘proper’ mtb.

I had the first model of the C16 – was released in 1994 as a 95 model. It came with a standard raked fork. The R7 fork was released with it in Jan 95. I remember this well as I was rather gutted that I didn’t have one.

lowey

I got one in 94 i think. Great bike. Sadly nicked.

lord
    Free Member

yes r7 forks hot rod bars sk8 stem orange enduro saddle
    cant wait for it to stop raining

boxelder

Thinking on, it was ’94. Still got it, though it’s been demoted further from commuter to child chariot.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

C16 was my first ‘proper’ mtb.

I had the first model of the C16 – was released in 1994 as a 95 model. It came with a standard raked fork. The R7 fork was released with it in Jan 95. I remember this well as I was rather gutted that I didn’t have one.

Same here, but mine was a ’95 one with the F7s. The frameset was my 21st birthday present from my parents. I worked my ass off all summer to pay for the bits to build it up, and I can still remember the first ride – an absolute revelation – it went like stink, handled superbly and gave me such a huge confidence boost downhill. Still got the frame and forks up in the loft.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘orange c16r bike what year ?’ is closed to new replies.