• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by jonk.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Orange build times?
  • sheepshifter
    Free Member

New Segment RS ordered cant wait I’m like a big kid . Anyone had a Orange lately how long did you wait ? Please tell m ed 48 hrs ( impatient s..t I am)

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

01422 311113

StuE
    Free Member

I’v been waiting since 25th November 2015

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chestrockwell

All depends on the colour I believe as they do them in batches.

1981miked
    Free Member

I’m considering calling them aswell to get an estimated delivery for my Four Pro. Can’t wait to get it, only ordered Friday and getting impatient already.

sheepshifter
    Free Member

Not the only one then! I can’t wait to get my new toy. Colour of my choice is in ready to roll , I’m taking black with black decals, stealth I reckon.

1981miked
    Free Member

I have seen black on black and wasn’t a fan TBH. Worth a look on the Facebook page as they often post pics of ongoing builds. Charcoal grey with black decals look superb though and depending who you order through the custom colour is free!

I’m going Mountain Mint with black decals, some shiny hope bits and Rockshox fork and shock upgrade. Called Orange and they reckon the frames should built for 22nd Feb then it needs painted and assembled. That’s at least another 3 weeks minimum.. : (

legend
    Free Member

Your shop probably hasn’t even placed the order yet 😈

1981miked
    Free Member

Ha ha.. They have, I asked Orange and they confirmed it was on the system.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Orange delivery time scale was problematic for me.

I ordered the bike (ex demo direct from Orange) at about 4pm on a Wednesday afternoon. It was delivered on Thursday before I’d had chance to mention it to my better half.

jonk
    Free Member

Last one i ordered (Gyro) took 3 months to come! It was all down to the wheels in the end, i wanted white rims and they took their time painting them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Orange build times?’ is closed to new replies.