Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Orange Blood
  • xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

Hey guys am new to the site.

I am looking for some info on the orange blood. I have been told some one on here has a neon yellow one.

cheers geordie

ton

richyb on here has one

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

That just looks 'right' for playing around on.

xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

thats the one i was looking for nbow tro get in touch with him lol,

cheers guys

xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

did richyb have a thread on his bike so i can have a read. and how can i get intouck with him on here. cant find a members search button

nodrog2
    Free Member

xxxbfgxxx – have a scroll through this thread.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/mini-dhlarge-trail-bike#post-818531

you'll find a post from richyb about his blood. His email is in his profile.

xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

cheers for the help nodrog2

jam-bo

Dirt have a good review of it this month.

xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

have read the review and to be honest mate i dont rate the review

Si
    Free Member

why? Whats up with review

Theres a couple of killer deals on them on the orange website…

ton

richyb testing his blood.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

the blood is pretty cool but the bottle rocket was first! http://www.transitionbikes.com/Bikes_BottleRocket.cfm its nearly the same bike! i was looking at the blood, took one to laggan to demo it. climbed well but the big fork on the front somehow felt too big. it was fun but in the end i went for an alpine. the new orange demo fleet will be on the go in the next few weeks. so call your local dealer and get a demo…..

xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

cheers for the info joe. i have actauly booked my demo now just wiating for the shop to say when.

you said joe the fork seemed to big. i will be running my 140 pikes to start with so i will let ya know how i get on with them before i get my lyrics.

i have been talking to richy on email.

cheers for all ya input guys i am looking forward to the test now.

xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

@si the review just didnt seem to give the info i was after. i am not slating it! it just didnt give the info i wanted if ya know wat i mean

tangent
    Free Member

Yeah I thought the article about the Orange Blood (in what was an otherwise outstanding issue IMO) was a bit of a let down, still inrtugued about the bike tho' could be a fun one for next season…

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

yer it almost felt like 160mm up front was too much. i love my freeride bikes and i was ready to order my blood. but after a shot on the alpine it just felt 'right'. i went for the freeride model so oil and coil front and rear. if you can give it a shot.
    joe x

xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

was thinking alpine aswell as i want big i want ish big up front but like the idea of 127 rear should allow me to peddle hard with not alot of bob.

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

im amazed how well the alpine climbs. for 160mm rear its pretty good. its pretty heavy. if i had the am model it would be quite a bit lighter. try both if you can. i was surprised at how different they are. good luck.

xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

cheers joe i will update this once i have had the demo

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

get a pink one.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

I'm not into fannying around on bikes(no ability),but there's something about that bike that appeals.
    Will try one when there's a demo night.

xxxbfgxxx
    Free Member

@joe lmfao mate i am considering pink. i realy am lmfao

found this on google i am suyre its the smaller frame

the more i see ppl put possitive remarks about the bike the more i am looking forward to my demo

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Orange Blood’ is closed to new replies.